This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Lord Feldman’s activity (no more than once per day)
We’re missing a photo of Lord Feldman. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord in 1996
- Send a message to Lord Feldman (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Lord Feldman voted on key issues since 2001:
- Voted a mixture of for and against greater autonomy for schools. votes
- Voted strongly against introducing ID cards. votes
- Voted a mixture of for and against laws to stop climate change. votes
- Has never voted on allowing ministers to intervene in inquests. votes
- Voted moderately against the hunting ban. votes
- Voted strongly against more EU integration. votes
- Voted moderately against a stricter asylum system. votes
- Voted strongly against equal gay rights. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Hardly ever rebels against their party.
- Economy: Enterprise and Innovation — Debate (4 Feb 2010)
“My Lords, reading the title of today's debate, led so effectively by my noble friend Lord Sanderson, stirred memories for me of the exhibitions that I organised many years ago, the concept of which I believe could be adapted to be of use again today. I start by telling your Lordships of my experience, going back some 25 years, when I picked up the phone one day to be asked whether I would...”
- London Theatres (26 Feb 2004)
“My Lords, I start by declaring an interest. I have been a smallish shareholder in the Ambassador Theatre Group for several years. It has 11 theatres in London, and another nine around the country. I also add my thanks to the noble Lord, Lord Harrison, for initiating this debate, based on an excellent report from the Theatres Trust. I have been a regular theatregoer ever since my early school...”
- Clothing and Textile Industry (9 May 2000)
“rose to ask Her Majesty's Government whether the state of the British clothing and textile industry is satisfactory. My Lords, I welcome this opportunity to discuss the state of the clothing and textile industry today. In the time available tonight, I shall deal only with the clothing industry. I have never had a financial interest in the industry, except as a long-term sleeping shareholder...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 0 debates in the last year — below average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 27.96% of votes in this House with this affiliation — below average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 5 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Feldman’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 4 times in debates — well below average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)