This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Lord Evans of Parkside’s activity (no more than once per day)
Lord Evans of Parkside
We’re missing a photo of Lord Evans of Parkside. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord in 1997
- Send a message to Lord Evans of Parkside (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Lord Evans of Parkside voted on key issues since 2001:
- Voted moderately against greater autonomy for schools. votes
- Voted for allowing ministers to intervene in inquests. votes
- Voted strongly for introducing ID cards. votes
- Voted moderately for the hunting ban. votes
- Voted moderately against laws to stop climate change. votes
- Voted very strongly for more EU integration. votes
- Voted very strongly for a stricter asylum system. votes
- Voted moderately against equal gay rights. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Occasionally rebels against their party.
- Written Answers — House of Lords: Ministerial Committees of the Cabinet (17 Jul 2003)
“asked Her Majesty's Government: When the Prime Minister will publish the full membership and terms of reference of ministerial committees of the Cabinet.”
- Written Answers — House of Lords: Panel Counsel Review Group (17 Jul 2003)
“asked Her Majesty's Government: When the Attorney-General will publish the review of his current panels of junior counsel to the Crown?”
- Local Government Bill (16 Jul 2003)
“My Lords, briefly, I strongly support the amendment. I am the trustee of a large community and sports club in the village in which I live that provides sport for the entire village: tennis, rugby, soccer, badminton and bowls. A huge number of sports are provided and the whole village uses that club. I know how difficult and bizarre it is to try to reach agreement with the local authority...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 0 debates in the last year — below average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 73.47% of votes in this House with this affiliation — well above average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 5 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Evans of Parkside’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 4 times in debates — well below average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)