This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Lord Elystan-Morgan’s activity (no more than once per day)
We’re missing a photo of Lord Elystan-Morgan. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord in 1981
- Send a message to Lord Elystan-Morgan (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Lord Elystan-Morgan voted on key issues since 2001:
- Voted moderately for a stricter asylum system. votes
- Has never voted on introducing ID cards. votes
- Has never voted on the hunting ban. votes
- Voted for allowing ministers to intervene in inquests. votes
- Voted very strongly for more EU integration. votes
- Has never voted on equal gay rights. votes
- Has never voted on greater autonomy for schools. votes
- Voted very strongly against laws to stop climate change. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- EU: Reform — Question (16 May 2013)
“My Lords, perhaps I may ask the Minister a question concerning Article 50 of the European treaty. As he will know, that is the provision that deals with the renegotiation of the treaty. Will he kindly tell the House whether any member state has invoked the provisions of that article, and, if so, with what result? Furthermore, will he tell the House that the Government will publish a list of...”
- Bailiffs — Question (14 May 2013)
“My Lords, may I make a wider point? Can the noble Baroness assure the House that when court bailiffs are appointed they are appointed by circuit judges and are enjoined to discharge their duties with humanity and courtesy? Should not the same precept apply exactly to bailiffs acting for local authorities?”
- Police: Convicted Officers — Question (24 Apr 2013)
“My Lords, I kindly put it to the Minister that 45 years ago, as I know for a fact, the police regulations covered all manner of conduct, positive and negative, in relation to police officers. Is there now an equivalent covenant which relates to all police officers in England and Wales, and, if so, does it refer to criminal offences?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 58 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 29.85% of votes in this House with this affiliation — below average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 11 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — well above average amongst Lords.
- 16 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Elystan-Morgan’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 214 times in debates — well above average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)