This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Lord Dubs’s activity (no more than once per day)
We’re missing a photo of Lord Dubs. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord in 1994
- Send a message to Lord Dubs (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Lord Dubs voted on key issues since 2001:
- Voted moderately against laws to stop climate change. votes
- Voted moderately for introducing ID cards. votes
- Voted very strongly for more EU integration. votes
- Voted very strongly for a stricter asylum system. votes
- Voted for allowing ministers to intervene in inquests. votes
- Voted a mixture of for and against greater autonomy for schools. votes
- Voted very strongly for equal gay rights. votes
- Voted strongly for the hunting ban. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Occasionally rebels against their party.
- Upcoming Business – Lords: Main Chamber (6 Jun 2013)
“Levels of unmet housing need – Lord Dubs.”
- Insurance: Flood Risk Areas — Question (22 May 2013)
“To ask Her Majesty’s Government what proposals they have to ensure insurance cover for property in flood risk areas, in the light of the reported lack of progress in talks with the insurance industry.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 41 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 13 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 85.19% of votes in this House with this affiliation — well above average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 4 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — above average amongst Lords.
- 18 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Dubs’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 326 times in debates — well above average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)