This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Lord Dubs’s activity (no more than once per day)
We’re missing a photo of Lord Dubs. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord in 1994
- Send a message to Lord Dubs (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Lord Dubs voted on key issues since 2001:
- Voted moderately against laws to stop climate change. votes
- Voted strongly for the hunting ban. votes
- Voted a mixture of for and against greater autonomy for schools. votes
- Voted very strongly for more EU integration. votes
- Voted for allowing ministers to intervene in inquests. votes
- Voted moderately for introducing ID cards. votes
- Voted very strongly for a stricter asylum system. votes
- Voted very strongly for equal gay rights. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Occasionally rebels against their party.
- Upcoming Business – Lords: Main Chamber (11 Jun 2013)
“Effectiveness of the European Arrest Warrant – Lord Dubs.”
- Upcoming Business – Lords: Grand Committee (22 May 2013)
“Families living in temporary housing and overcrowded conditions – Lord Dubs.”
- Upcoming Business – Lords: Main Chamber (22 May 2013)
“Ensuring insurance cover for property in flood risk areas – Lord Dubs.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 40 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 13 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 85.19% of votes in this House with this affiliation — well above average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 4 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — above average amongst Lords.
- 18 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Dubs’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 325 times in debates — well above average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)