This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Lord de Mauley’s activity (no more than once per day)
Lord de Mauley
- Whip, House of Lords (since 14 May 2010) (note about dates)
We’re missing a photo of Lord de Mauley. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord on 15 March 2005
- Send a message to Lord de Mauley (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Lord de Mauley voted on key issues:
- Has never voted on allowing ministers to intervene in inquests. votes
- Has never voted on a stricter asylum system. votes
- Voted very strongly for greater autonomy for schools. votes
- Voted against equal gay rights. votes
- Voted strongly against introducing ID cards. votes
- Voted very strongly against more EU integration. votes
- Voted moderately for laws to stop climate change. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Hardly ever rebels against their party.
- Upcoming Business – Lords: Grand Committee (3 Jun 2013)
“EU Committee report on the EU sugar regime – Lord Carter of Coles.”
- Previous Business – Lords: Grand Committee (20 May 2013)
“Draft Reservoirs Act 1975 (Exemptions, Appeals and Inspections) (England) Regulations 2013 – Lord de Mauley.”
- Written Answers — House of Lords: Flooding (20 May 2013)
“At its meeting on 22 April the Wessex Regional Flood and Coastal Committee agreed to initiate a partnership fund to support dredging of parts of the Rivers Parrett and Tone in Somerset. The committee allocated local levy funding of £300,000 towards the total cost of the proposed works, subject to other partners contributing the remaining balance. The undertaking and timing of any works...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 50 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- Has voted in 73.04% of votes in this House with this affiliation — well above average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 5 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — well above average amongst Lords.
- 26 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord de Mauley’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 374 times in debates — well above average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)