This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Lord Crisp’s activity (no more than once per day)
We’re missing a photo of Lord Crisp. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord on 26 June 2006
- Send a message to Lord Crisp (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Lord Crisp voted on key issues:
- Voted for allowing ministers to intervene in inquests. votes
- Voted for more EU integration. votes
- Has never voted on greater autonomy for schools. votes
- Voted a mixture of for and against laws to stop climate change. votes
- Voted for equal gay rights. votes
- Has never voted on a stricter asylum system. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Previous Business – Lords: Grand Committee (25 Mar 2013)
“Promoting skills mix changes and task sharing in low- and middle-income countries in order to improve quality, access and cost in health services – Lord Crisp.”
- Written Answers — House of Lords: Schools: National Curriculum (25 Feb 2013)
“To ask Her Majesty's Government whether they intend to maintain modules on Florence Nightingale and Mary Seacole in the Schools National Curriculum.”
- Health: Neglected Tropical Diseases — Question for Short Debate (30 Jan 2013)
“My Lords, I, too, congratulate my noble friend Lady Hayman on securing the debate and her commitment to this whole area. I also congratulate the Government on their championing and funding of this area. It is another great example of UK leadership in development. I agree with my noble friend that Stephen O'Brien provided really knowledgeable leadership and commitment in this area. I have a...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 7 debates in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 7 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 17.29% of votes in this House with this affiliation — below average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 13 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Crisp’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 42 times in debates — average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)