This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Lord Collins of Highbury’s activity (no more than once per day)
Lord Collins of Highbury
We’re missing a photo of Lord Collins of Highbury. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord on 24 January 2011
- Send a message to Lord Collins of Highbury (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Lord Collins of Highbury voted on key issues:
- Voted for more EU integration. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Hardly ever rebels against their party.
- Queen’s Speech — Debate (5th Day) (15 May 2013)
“My Lords, I want to raise an issue on which there is cross-party consensus: the previous Government’s commitment to meet the UN’s target of spending 0.7% of gross national income on aid and to legislate on that by 2013. This was taken on by the current Government and included in the coalition agreement. The Minister pointed out in her opening contribution that this year the UK...”
- Developing Countries: Budgetary Support — Question (15 May 2013)
“My Lords, the Minister mentioned that the criteria for budget support included respect for human rights. Why has there been a large decrease in direct budgetary support since 2010?”
- Health: Tuberculosis — Question (24 Apr 2013)
“My Lords, drug-resistant TB will not subside until the problem is controlled globally. That requires not only intergovernmental co-operation but cross-departmental working. Will the Minister update the House on the Government's position on the replenishment of the global fund, which will be useful in tackling this problem globally?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 37 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 90.78% of votes in this House with this affiliation — well above average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 5 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Collins of Highbury’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 37 times in debates — average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)