This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Lord Cameron of Dillington’s activity (no more than once per day)
Lord Cameron of Dillington
We’re missing a photo of Lord Cameron of Dillington. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord on 7 September 2004
- Positions held at time of appointment: Chairman, Countryside Agency. (from Number 10 press release)
- Send a message to Lord Cameron of Dillington (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Lord Cameron of Dillington voted on key issues:
- Voted moderately for laws to stop climate change. votes
- Has never voted on allowing ministers to intervene in inquests. votes
- Has never voted on greater autonomy for schools. votes
- Voted a mixture of for and against introducing ID cards. votes
- Voted a mixture of for and against more EU integration. votes
- Has never voted on a stricter asylum system. votes
- Voted a mixture of for and against the hunting ban. votes
- Voted moderately for equal gay rights. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Queen’s Speech — Debate (5th Day) (15 May 2013)
“My Lords, I am aware that these debates are often used by Members of this House to get some deadly serious issues off their chests, and I am no exception. However, I am also aware that an endless string of deadly serious chest-clearing issues is pretty deadly. In my intervention, which is addressed to our Department for International Development, I would like to start with a poem—in...”
- Growth and Infrastructure Bill: Third Reading (26 Mar 2013)
“My Lords, I also support the principle behind the amendment in the name of the noble Lord, Lord Marlesford, which was ably moved by the noble Lord, Lord Cavendish. Again, as in Committee on this Bill, I come from an economic perspective. As I said then, the whole economy of our national park areas comes from the beauty of their landscapes, which we must try to preserve at all costs. Their...”
- Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Bill: Report (3rd Day) (6 Mar 2013)
“My Lords, first, I declare an interest as a farmer. We have all received much evidence, both for and against, on this amendment. It seemed right to consider all the evidence and facts afresh, including my own knowledge of the industry, and to re-examine the case for and against abolition. I think everyone acknowledges that agriculture is very different from 60 to 65 years ago when the current...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 11 debates in the last year — above average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 1 written question in the last year — above average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 24.45% of votes in this House with this affiliation — below average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 7 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Cameron of Dillington’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 100 times in debates — above average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)