This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Lord Ashton of Hyde’s activity (no more than once per day)
Lord Ashton of Hyde
We’re missing a photo of Lord Ashton of Hyde. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord on 20 July 2011
- Send a message to Lord Ashton of Hyde (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
More on their full record
- Occasionally rebels against their party.
- Queen's Speech — Debate (5th Day) (16 May 2012)
“My Lords, it is a privilege, but a rather daunting prospect, to address this House for the first time. I am lucky to have had the right reverend Prelate to pave the way with such an impressive speech. I thank the noble Lord, Lord Myners, for his kind words-I think they were kind. His facts were right, but the conclusions were wrong: I am not a confidant of the Prime Minister. In fact, he did...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 0 debates in the last year — below average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 68.20% of votes in this House with this affiliation — well above average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 3 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Ashton of Hyde’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 1 time in debates — well below average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)