This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on the Bishop of Durham’s activity (no more than once per day)
the Bishop of Durham
We’re missing a photo of the Bishop of Durham. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord on 12 January 2012
- Send a message to the Bishop of Durham (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
More on their full record
- Quite often rebels against their party.
- Credit Unions — Motion to Take Note (13 Dec 2012)
“My Lords, like other noble Lords, I warmly welcome the debate and have had the pleasure of entering into discussions with the noble Lord, Lord Kennedy, around this subject. The powerful contributions of the noble Lords, Lord Griffiths, Lord Graham and Lord Stoneham, have taken away much of what I wanted to say, so I shall be surprisingly brief. In looking at credit unions, we need to remember...”
- Financial Services Bill — Report (5th Day) (28 Nov 2012)
“My Lords, I welcome with other Members of the House the statement made by the noble Lord, Lord Sassoon. One of the points made by the noble Lord, Lord Mitchell, in his excellent speech was about the dysfunctionality of the market. As was said, interference and capping of interest rates normally drive people towards loan sharks with unintended consequences of a very serious order, as we see in...”
- Nigeria: Violence — Question (13 Nov 2012)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 10 debates in the last year — above average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 8.28% of votes in this House with this affiliation — well below average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 5 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on the Bishop of Durham’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 6 times in debates — well below average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)