This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Baroness Warwick of Undercliffe’s activity (no more than once per day)
Baroness Warwick of Undercliffe
We’re missing a photo of Baroness Warwick of Undercliffe. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord in 1999
- Send a message to Baroness Warwick of Undercliffe (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Baroness Warwick of Undercliffe voted on key issues since 2001:
- Voted a mixture of for and against the hunting ban. votes
- Voted strongly for introducing ID cards. votes
- Voted a mixture of for and against greater autonomy for schools. votes
- Voted for allowing ministers to intervene in inquests. votes
- Voted strongly for more EU integration. votes
- Voted strongly for a stricter asylum system. votes
- Voted very strongly for equal gay rights. votes
- Voted moderately against laws to stop climate change. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Occasionally rebels against their party.
- Intellectual Property Bill [HL]: Second Reading (22 May 2013)
“My Lords, I join others in congratulating the noble and learned Lord, Lord Walker of Gestingthorpe. The clarity and pertinence of his maiden speech indicate what we have missed in the 10 years he served previously in this House when he felt that he must exercise restraint. I look forward to his further contributions to our debates. At this Second Reading I want to speak on the same issue that...”
- Queen's Speech — Debate (3rd Day) (13 May 2013)
“My Lords, I join with other noble Lords in congratulating the noble Baroness, Lady Lane-Fox of Soho, on a splendid maiden speech that was delivered with grace and feeling. I look forward very much to hearing more such contributions from her. There was one piece of very good news in the gracious Speech. The Intellectual Property Bill will provide a new exemption within the Freedom of...”
- Visas: Student Visa Policy — Motion to Take Note (31 Jan 2013)
“Before the Minister sits down, will he answer the specific question about the Government's targets? Students form the vast majority of migrants coming to this country. The Migration Observatory has estimated that to meet the Government's target the Government would have to reduce student visa numbers by 87,000. Can the Minister assure us, in assuring us about there being no cap on...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 16 debates in the last year — above average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 1 written question in the last year — above average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 62.61% of votes in this House with this affiliation — above average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 7 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Baroness Warwick of Undercliffe’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 130 times in debates — above average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)