This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Baroness Warsi’s activity (no more than once per day)
We’re missing a photo of Baroness Warsi. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord on 15 October 2007
- Send a message to Baroness Warsi (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Baroness Warsi voted on key issues:
- Has never voted on a stricter asylum system. votes
- Voted very strongly against more EU integration. votes
- Voted moderately for laws to stop climate change. votes
- Has never voted on equal gay rights. votes
- Has never voted on allowing ministers to intervene in inquests. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Hardly ever rebels against their party.
- Upcoming Business – Lords: Main Chamber (5 Jun 2013)
“Burma – Lord Alton of Liverpool.”
- Upcoming Business – Lords: Grand Committee (3 Jun 2013)
“EU Committee report on the External Action Service – Lord Teverson.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 55 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- Has voted in 48.81% of votes in this House with this affiliation — average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 1 annotation on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 50 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Baroness Warsi’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 168 times in debates — above average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)