This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Baroness Wall of New Barnet’s activity (no more than once per day)
Baroness Wall of New Barnet
We’re missing a photo of Baroness Wall of New Barnet. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord on 23 June 2004
- Positions held at time of appointment: National Secretary and Head of Policy, AMICUS. (from Number 10 press release)
- Send a message to Baroness Wall of New Barnet (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Baroness Wall of New Barnet voted on key issues:
- Voted a mixture of for and against introducing ID cards. votes
- Voted strongly for a stricter asylum system. votes
- Voted very strongly for equal gay rights. votes
- Voted very strongly against laws to stop climate change. votes
- Voted against the hunting ban. votes
- Voted for allowing ministers to intervene in inquests. votes
- Voted moderately against greater autonomy for schools. votes
- Voted strongly for more EU integration. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Hardly ever rebels against their party.
- Care Bill [HL] — Committee (3rd Day) (Continued) (12 Jun 2013)
“I support the amendment and in particular the argument for the chief primary and community care inspector. Many of us who operate within the service—even people who use it—know that often the weakness has been in the delivery of primary care. We talked earlier about reconfiguration. The only way that that would be successful is if we had better primary care facilities and care...”
- Care Bill [HL]: Committee (3rd Day) (12 Jun 2013)
“My Lords, unlike my noble friend Lord Warner, I am not a connoisseur, other than about what happens in my trust. Maybe I can share our experiences in response to the questions on which my noble friend Lord Warner has been seeking clarification. I think it will answer some of them, although not all. As many noble Lords will know, 18 months ago Barnet and Chase Farm Hospitals NHS Trust took the...”
- Education: Reform of GCSEs — Statement (11 Jun 2013)
“My Lords, I welcome the Minister’s Statement. I am involved in skills and in working with employers, and as late as yesterday I hosted an event here for employers who deal with STEM subjects. The information the Minister shared with us is very much in tune with what is being experienced out there. My first point follows on from the comments about how we engage parents. A key thing that...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 27 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 62.28% of votes in this House with this affiliation — above average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 13 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Baroness Wall of New Barnet’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 69 times in debates — average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)