This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Baroness Tyler of Enfield’s activity (no more than once per day)
Baroness Tyler of Enfield
Liberal Democrat Peer
- Became a Lord on 1 February 2011
- Send a message to Baroness Tyler of Enfield (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Baroness Tyler of Enfield voted on key issues:
- Voted against more EU integration. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Occasionally rebels against their party.
- Upcoming Business – Lords: Main Chamber (5 Jun 2013)
“Linking the separate outcomes frameworks for health and social care – Baroness Tyler of Enfield.”
- Care Bill [HL]: Second Reading (21 May 2013)
“My Lords, I start by saying how very strongly I welcome this Bill, which I also see as a landmark piece of legislation, addressing one of the key social policy issues of our time. After decades of putting this issue in the “too difficult to deal with” box, and with earlier reports gathering dust on shelves, this Government, in very difficult economic times, are finally...”
- NHS: Mid Staffordshire NHS Foundation Trust — Question for Short Debate (11 Mar 2013)
“My Lords, I also pay tribute to the noble Lord, Lord Patel, for raising this critical issue. What happened at Mid Staffs was a terrible violation of the trust that the public invest in our NHS. Appalling accounts of patients being left to lie in soiled sheets for long periods of time, unable to reach their water or feed themselves, and being denied privacy and dignity even in death, reveal a...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 15 debates in the last year — above average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 2 written questions in the last year — above average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 64.41% of votes in this House with this affiliation — above average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 4 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Baroness Tyler of Enfield’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 31 times in debates — below average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)