This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Baroness Smith of Gilmorehill’s activity (no more than once per day)
Baroness Smith of Gilmorehill
We’re missing a photo of Baroness Smith of Gilmorehill. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord in 1995
- Send a message to Baroness Smith of Gilmorehill (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Baroness Smith of Gilmorehill voted on key issues since 2001:
- Voted a mixture of for and against greater autonomy for schools. votes
- Voted strongly for equal gay rights. votes
- Voted moderately for more EU integration. votes
- Has never voted on the hunting ban. votes
- Voted moderately for a stricter asylum system. votes
- Has never voted on introducing ID cards. votes
- Has never voted on allowing ministers to intervene in inquests. votes
- Voted moderately against laws to stop climate change. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Hardly ever rebels against their party.
- Written Answers — House of Lords: MAPPA Annual Report (22 Jul 2002)
“asked Her Majesty's Government: Whether they intend to publish the first multi-agency public protection annual report.”
- Written Answers — House of Lords: International Science and Technology Work: FCO Funding (7 Mar 2001)
“asked Her Majesty's Government: Whether they have any plans to increase the resources that the Foreign and Commonwealth Office devotes to international science and technology work.”
- Written Answers — House of Lords: British-Russian and British East-West Centres: Annual Report (2 Nov 2000)
“asked Her Majesty's Government: When the annual report of the British-Russian Centre/British East-West Centre will be available.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 0 debates in the last year — below average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 24.59% of votes in this House with this affiliation — below average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 4 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Baroness Smith of Gilmorehill’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 0 times in debates — well below average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)