This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Baroness Ritchie of Brompton
Former Conservative Peer
We’re missing a photo of Baroness Ritchie of Brompton. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord on 29 June 2010
- Left Parliament on 24 April 2012 — Died
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Baroness Ritchie of Brompton voted on key issues:
- Has never voted on more EU integration. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Never rebels against their party.
- Education Bill — Second Reading (Continued) (14 Jun 2011)
“My Lords, I must declare an interest, first as chairman of the Local Government Association's Children and Young People Board and, since the Children Act 2004, as lead member for family and children's services in Kensington and Chelsea. I have seen first hand how local government can make a positive difference to the lives of people locally. As advocates of diversity in school provision and...”
- Children: Early Intervention — Debate (17 Mar 2011)
“My Lords, I thank my noble friend Lady Walmsley for bringing this important topic to the House for us to debate again. I know that the coalition Government take early intervention very seriously, and I am sure that they will be listening to our contributions-the Minister is with us. I know that they want to ensure that effective strategies are put in place throughout the country. Early...”
- Health: Visitor Service — Question (14 Mar 2011)
“My Lords, what work is being done to improve the training of health visitors to enable them to identify the mental health needs of new mothers, which can impact very negatively on the emotional attachment between mother and child?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 0 debates in the last year — below average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 30.93% of votes in this House with this affiliation — below average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 0 people are tracking this peer.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 7 times in debates — well below average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)