This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Baroness Nye’s activity (no more than once per day)
We’re missing a photo of Baroness Nye. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord on 20 July 2010
- Send a message to Baroness Nye (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Baroness Nye voted on key issues:
- Voted for more EU integration. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Never rebels against their party.
- Written Answers — House of Lords: Burma (10 Apr 2013)
“To ask Her Majesty's Government what assessment they have made of the progress on meeting the benchmarks of (1) the ending of conflict in Burma, (2) improved humanitarian assistance, in particular in Kachin and along the eastern border, and (3) addressing the status and wellbeing of the Rohingyas, as set by the European Union Council conclusions on 26 April 2012; and whether they will vote in...”
- International Women's Day — Motion to Take Note (7 Mar 2013)
“My Lords, I, too, thank the noble Baroness, Lady Stowell, for her introduction to this debate. I also congratulate her friend, Julie, who I think will give the Co-op a run for its money. As has been said, International Women's Day gives us an opportunity to reflect on progress made and to call for change. To reflect on progress made, it is perhaps best to begin here in Parliament and in...”
- Sport: Women and Girls — Question (7 Mar 2013)
“My Lords, does the Minister agree that, after the success of women athletes at the Olympics last year, it is a disgrace that two-thirds of boards of sporting organisations do not meet UK Sport's minimum target of 25% female members and six, including British Cycling, do not have a woman on them at all? Given that public money is involved, do the Government have a strategy to deal with this?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 7 debates in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 11 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 66.67% of votes in this House with this affiliation — above average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 0 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Baroness Nye’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 10 times in debates — below average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)