This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Baroness Miller of Chilthorne Domer’s activity (no more than once per day)
Baroness Miller of Chilthorne Domer
Liberal Democrat Peer
- Became a Lord in 1998
- Send a message to Baroness Miller of Chilthorne Domer (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Baroness Miller of Chilthorne Domer voted on key issues since 2001:
- Voted moderately against the hunting ban. votes
- Voted strongly for more EU integration. votes
- Voted very strongly for equal gay rights. votes
- Voted moderately against a stricter asylum system. votes
- Voted against allowing ministers to intervene in inquests. votes
- Voted very strongly for laws to stop climate change. votes
- Voted very strongly against introducing ID cards. votes
- Voted strongly against greater autonomy for schools. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Occasionally rebels against their party.
- Upcoming Business – Lords: Main Chamber (2 Jul 2013)
“Criteria for the issuing of food vouchers by Jobcentre Plus branches for use at food banks – Baroness Miller of Chilthorne Domer.”
- Written Answers — House of Lords: Agriculture: Intensive Farming (12 Jun 2013)
“To ask Her Majesty’s Government what potential risks they have assessed concerning the operations of intensive farming units, including intensive dairy farms. To ask Her Majesty’s Government from which external groups or individuals, including academics, they have received advice about intensive dairy farms; when they met such groups or individuals; and what was the content of...”
- Written Answers — House of Lords: Agriculture: Intensive Farming (6 Jun 2013)
“To ask Her Majesty’s Government how many intensive pig farms exist in the United Kingdom; and how many house more than (1) 500, and (2) 1000, pigs.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 16 debates in the last year — above average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 35 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 62.17% of votes in this House with this affiliation — above average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 13 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — well above average amongst Lords.
- 33 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Baroness Miller of Chilthorne Domer’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 762 times in debates — well above average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)