This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Baroness Masham of Ilton’s activity (no more than once per day)
Baroness Masham of Ilton
- Became a Lord in 1970
- Send a message to Baroness Masham of Ilton (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Baroness Masham of Ilton voted on key issues since 2001:
- Voted a mixture of for and against greater autonomy for schools. votes
- Voted against allowing ministers to intervene in inquests. votes
- Voted a mixture of for and against introducing ID cards. votes
- Voted moderately against the hunting ban. votes
- Voted a mixture of for and against laws to stop climate change. votes
- Voted very strongly against equal gay rights. votes
- Voted moderately for more EU integration. votes
- Voted a mixture of for and against a stricter asylum system. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- NHS: GP Dispensing — Question (16 May 2013)
“My Lords, does the Minister agree that some pharmacies do not have wheelchair access? Some have steps, including the one in my own village. However, surely it is the easiest place for a disabled person to receive their prescriptions.”
- Emergency Services: Paramedics — Question (15 May 2013)
“My Lords, does the noble Earl agree that first aid ought to be taught in all schools mandatorily, so that as many people as possible in the community can learn first aid, help when there is an emergency and save lives?”
- NHS: 111 Telephone Service — Question (13 May 2013)
“The Minister said that there had been confusion in the past. There is even more confusion now. Does he not agree that there should be some publicity for the general public so that they know where to go?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 44 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 40 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 57.23% of votes in this House with this affiliation — above average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 7 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — well above average amongst Lords.
- 21 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Baroness Masham of Ilton’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 248 times in debates — well above average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)