This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Baroness Lister of Burtersett’s activity (no more than once per day)
Baroness Lister of Burtersett
We’re missing a photo of Baroness Lister of Burtersett. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord on 1 February 2011
- Send a message to Baroness Lister of Burtersett (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Baroness Lister of Burtersett voted on key issues:
- Has never voted on more EU integration. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Never rebels against their party.
- Written Answers — House of Lords: Universal Credit (22 May 2013)
“To ask Her Majesty’s Government whether their estimates of gains and losses under universal credit take account of the impact of the whole month approach to changes of circumstances. To ask Her Majesty’s Government what assessment they have made of the balance of gains and losses to claimants that will result from the introduction of the whole month approach to changes of...”
- Written Answers — House of Lords: Asylum Seekers (21 May 2013)
“To ask Her Majesty’s Government, further to the Written Answer by Lord Taylor of Holbeach on 12 March (WA 49), who are the “selected partners” whose views will be taken into account in the review of ongoing support. To ask Her Majesty’s Government, further to the Written Answer by Lord Taylor of Holbeach on 12 March (WA 49), whether the review of asylum support will...”
- Asylum Seekers — Question (20 May 2013)
“My Lords, will the Minister tell the House what account has been taken of the evidence of the harmful impact on children's well-being of continuing to deny their parents the right to work?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 20 debates in the last year — above average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 39 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 72.24% of votes in this House with this affiliation — well above average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 6 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Baroness Lister of Burtersett’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 66 times in debates — average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)