This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Baroness Lister of Burtersett’s activity (no more than once per day)
Baroness Lister of Burtersett
We’re missing a photo of Baroness Lister of Burtersett. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord on 1 February 2011
- Send a message to Baroness Lister of Burtersett (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Baroness Lister of Burtersett voted on key issues:
- Has never voted on more EU integration. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Never rebels against their party.
- Asylum Seekers — Question (20 May 2013)
“My Lords, will the Minister tell the House what account has been taken of the evidence of the harmful impact on children's well-being of continuing to deny their parents the right to work?”
- Written Answers — House of Lords: Employment: Jobcentre Plus (25 Apr 2013)
“To ask Her Majesty's Government, further to the Written Answer by Lord Freud on 10 April (WA 282), when jobcentres were first opened on Sundays.”
- Written Answers — House of Lords: Child Poverty (22 Apr 2013)
“To ask Her Majesty's Government, further to the Written Answer by Lord Freud on 14 March (WA 77), whether they will publish responses to the consultation Measuring Child Poverty where respondents have not requested that their submissions be kept private.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 20 debates in the last year — above average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 37 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 72.24% of votes in this House with this affiliation — well above average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 6 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Baroness Lister of Burtersett’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 66 times in debates — average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)