This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Baroness Jolly’s activity (no more than once per day)
Liberal Democrat Peer
We’re missing a photo of Baroness Jolly. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord on 11 January 2011
- Send a message to Baroness Jolly (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Baroness Jolly voted on key issues:
- Voted against more EU integration. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Hardly ever rebels against their party.
- NHS: GP Dispensing — Question (16 May 2013)
“My Lords, these GP-dispensed services come at a cost, but as someone who lives in a rural area I am very glad of it, because it saves me a 12-mile round trip. However, the cost of a practice-based prescription will be apportioned to the CCG in two parts: the actual cost of the medicine itself and disbursement costs. Does my noble friend expect that the disbursement cost mechanism will be...”
- Emergency Services: Paramedics — Question (15 May 2013)
“My Lords, there are also volunteer first responders, trained with a minimum skill set and working with ambulance trusts across England. Will my noble friend tell the House who keeps the information about their deployment and how they are monitored for quality outcomes?”
- Queen’s Speech — Debate (4th Day) (14 May 2013)
“My Lords, I thank the noble Lord, Lord Freud, for introducing this debate and giving the House a concise breakdown of the legislation. I also note with interest the remarks of the noble Lord, Lord Hunt of Kings Heath, and I am sure we shall return them in due course. I will talk briefly about public health and then spend time on parts of the Care Bill, but not in any great detail, because...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 42 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 88.70% of votes in this House with this affiliation — well above average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 11 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Baroness Jolly’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 41 times in debates — average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)