This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Baroness Hussein-Ece’s activity (no more than once per day)
Liberal Democrat Peer
- Became a Lord on 29 June 2010
- Send a message to Baroness Hussein-Ece (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Baroness Hussein-Ece voted on key issues:
- Has never voted on more EU integration. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Sometimes rebels against their party.
- Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Bill — Commons Reasons and Amendments (22 Apr 2013)
“My Lords, I pay tribute to the work and the steely determination of the noble Baroness, Lady Campbell. She has been inspirational in her continuing support for what she believes to be an important principle and issue. Many of us share her passion and determination. It is very poignant that today we are again debating the general duty of the Equality and Human Rights Commission and its...”
- Homelessness: Rough Sleepers — Question (27 Mar 2013)
“My Lords, young people leaving care are still sadly overrepresented among rough sleepers. I saw two young boys the other day in the freezing cold slumped in a shop corner in the Holloway Road in Islington, looking totally destitute. Will the Minister tell us what is being done to try to tackle this problem, which has been going on for so many years?”
- Violence against Women and Girls — Question (7 Mar 2013)
“My Lords, may I ask my noble friend the Minister what is being done following the overwhelming evidence in the British Crime Survey 2009-10 which found that 16 to 19 year-olds are more likely to be at risk of abuse? Studies indicate that in the past year one in four teenage girls have experienced abuse by their partners. What work is being done across schools and further education colleges to...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 16 debates in the last year — above average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 80.12% of votes in this House with this affiliation — well above average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 1 annotation on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 11 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Baroness Hussein-Ece’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 37 times in debates — average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)