This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Baroness Healy of Primrose Hill’s activity (no more than once per day)
Baroness Healy of Primrose Hill
We’re missing a photo of Baroness Healy of Primrose Hill. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord on 21 July 2010
- Send a message to Baroness Healy of Primrose Hill (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Baroness Healy of Primrose Hill voted on key issues:
- Voted for more EU integration. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Hardly ever rebels against their party.
- Offender Rehabilitation Bill [HL] — Second Reading (20 May 2013)
“My Lords, I wish I could wholeheartedly welcome this Bill as the way forward to reduce reoffending, encourage people to live purposeful lives and save taxpayers' money, but I fear that in the end too little will be achieved. Instead, despite the best intentions of some in the Government, the Bill may set people up to fail, lead to longer sentences and put more people in prison. Of course,...”
- International Women's Day — Motion to Take Note (7 Mar 2013)
“My Lords, I thank the Minister for securing this debate to mark International Women's Day, which allows me to raise the plight of women prisoners in the UK and to mark another noteworthy event: the groundbreaking report published six years ago this month by my noble friend Lady Corston. Thanks in large part to her review, there have been improvements in some aspects of treatment, notably the...”
- Apprenticeships — Question (26 Nov 2012)
“To ask Her Majesty's Government what funding they will make available to help young people with special educational needs to enter apprenticeships.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 3 debates in the last year — below average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 3 written questions in the last year — above average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 91.75% of votes in this House with this affiliation — well above average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 0 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Baroness Healy of Primrose Hill’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 7 times in debates — well below average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)