This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Baroness Hale of Richmond’s activity (no more than once per day)
Baroness Hale of Richmond
We’re missing a photo of Baroness Hale of Richmond. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord on 12 January 2004
- Send a message to Baroness Hale of Richmond (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Baroness Hale of Richmond voted on key issues:
- Has never voted on laws to stop climate change. votes
- Has never voted on introducing ID cards. votes
- Has never voted on more EU integration. votes
- Has never voted on greater autonomy for schools. votes
- Has never voted on the hunting ban. votes
- Has never voted on allowing ministers to intervene in inquests. votes
- Has never voted on equal gay rights. votes
- Has never voted on a stricter asylum system. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Never rebels against their party.
No data to display.
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 0 debates in the last year — below average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 0.09% of votes in this House with this affiliation — well below average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 13 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Baroness Hale of Richmond’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 0 times in debates — well below average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)