This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Baroness Greengross’s activity (no more than once per day)
We’re missing a photo of Baroness Greengross. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord on 15 February 2000
- Send a message to Baroness Greengross (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Baroness Greengross voted on key issues since 2001:
- Voted a mixture of for and against the hunting ban. votes
- Voted moderately for introducing ID cards. votes
- Voted strongly for more EU integration. votes
- Voted strongly for equal gay rights. votes
- Voted a mixture of for and against a stricter asylum system. votes
- Voted a mixture of for and against greater autonomy for schools. votes
- Voted for allowing ministers to intervene in inquests. votes
- Voted a mixture of for and against laws to stop climate change. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Care Bill [HL]: Second Reading (21 May 2013)
“My Lords, I add my name to the list of noble Lords who have expressed the view that the Bill is very welcome indeed. I was privileged to serve on the scrutiny committee considering the Bill. Integrating—or at least having co-operation between—services that are so differently organised at the moment is extremely difficult to succeed in, but essential if we are to get it right. We...”
- Queen’s Speech — Debate (4th Day) (14 May 2013)
“My Lords, as a member of the scrutiny committee on the Bill, I welcome the inclusion of the Care Bill in the gracious Speech. The fact that the Bill was published so quickly afterwards gives me confidence that at last we will see some long overdue progress made in improving the well-being of some of the most vulnerable among us, particularly disabled and older people. I also welcome...”
- UK: Ageing Population — Question (19 Mar 2013)
“My Lords, does the noble Earl agree that social care has been the poor relation for so many years and that we need integration as soon as possible with health and housing? To achieve that, would he commit to the Government mandating integration and earmark sufficient funds so that this care can be a reality as soon as possible for older people with chronic conditions?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 20 debates in the last year — above average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 2 written questions in the last year — above average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 28.47% of votes in this House with this affiliation — below average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 9 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — well above average amongst Lords.
- 20 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Baroness Greengross’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 236 times in debates — well above average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)