This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Baroness Garden of Frognal’s activity (no more than once per day)
Baroness Garden of Frognal
Liberal Democrat Peer
We’re missing a photo of Baroness Garden of Frognal. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord on 18 October 2007
- Send a message to Baroness Garden of Frognal (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Baroness Garden of Frognal voted on key issues:
- Voted against allowing ministers to intervene in inquests. votes
- Voted strongly for laws to stop climate change. votes
- Voted moderately for more EU integration. votes
- Voted against a stricter asylum system. votes
- Has never voted on equal gay rights. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Occasionally rebels against their party.
- Previous Business – Lords: Grand Committee (12 Jun 2013)
“Education (Amendment of the Curriculum Requirements for Second Key Stage) (England) Order 2013 – Baroness Garden of Frognal.”
- Written Answers — House of Lords: Apprenticeships (12 Jun 2013)
“The National Apprenticeship Service (NAS)—part of the Skills Funding Agency in the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills—provides information and support to employers on the business benefits of apprenticeships. NAS does this through its marketing and communication activities, the provision of online materials and a dedicated employer section on the apprenticeships...”
- Defence: Better Defence Acquisition — Statement (10 Jun 2013)
“My Lords, I encourage noble Lords to keep their questions brief. We have only 20 minutes and quite a few people want to speak.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 41 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- Has voted in 81.37% of votes in this House with this affiliation — well above average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 2 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — above average amongst Lords.
- 12 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Baroness Garden of Frognal’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 153 times in debates — above average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)