This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Baroness Finlay of Llandaff’s activity (no more than once per day)
Baroness Finlay of Llandaff
We’re missing a photo of Baroness Finlay of Llandaff. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord on 10 July 2001
- Send a message to Baroness Finlay of Llandaff (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Baroness Finlay of Llandaff voted on key issues:
- Voted moderately for laws to stop climate change. votes
- Voted moderately against greater autonomy for schools. votes
- Has never voted on introducing ID cards. votes
- Voted strongly for more EU integration. votes
- Voted very strongly for equal gay rights. votes
- Has never voted on the hunting ban. votes
- Has never voted on allowing ministers to intervene in inquests. votes
- Voted moderately against a stricter asylum system. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Care Bill [HL] — Committee (3rd Day) (Continued) (12 Jun 2013)
“My Lords, this is a very interesting group of amendments. I will initially address the amendment relating to staffing requirements. I declare an interest, having been involved with Gwent Police at the beginning of its Operation Jasmine investigation into nursing homes. It became evident there that the staffing levels in nursing homes—which were owned privately by a GP at the...”
- Health: Children's Heart Services — Statement (12 Jun 2013)
“Is the Minister able to tell us how many vacancies currently exist among highly specialised staff in children’s heart units and what NHS England is doing to monitor vacancies? During a time of uncertainty, when staff do not know what their future will be, recruitment problems can arise, and where vacancies occur at a very senior, highly specialised level, that in itself can threaten the...”
- Care Bill [HL]: Committee (2nd Day) (10 Jun 2013)
“My Lords, for many years in medicine, there has been a move to try to ensure training in the community, but its implementation has been woeful. It has not been instigated as rapidly as people have been campaigning for over many years. I hope that the Government will look favourably on the spirit behind the amendment, although, in an odd way, the wording may be a little too restrictive. It is...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 21 debates in the last year — above average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 15 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 39.09% of votes in this House with this affiliation — average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 11 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — well above average amongst Lords.
- 53 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Baroness Finlay of Llandaff’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 486 times in debates — well above average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)