This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Baroness Finlay of Llandaff’s activity (no more than once per day)
Baroness Finlay of Llandaff
We’re missing a photo of Baroness Finlay of Llandaff. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord on 10 July 2001
- Send a message to Baroness Finlay of Llandaff (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Baroness Finlay of Llandaff voted on key issues:
- Has never voted on allowing ministers to intervene in inquests. votes
- Voted very strongly for equal gay rights. votes
- Has never voted on the hunting ban. votes
- Has never voted on introducing ID cards. votes
- Voted strongly for more EU integration. votes
- Voted moderately against greater autonomy for schools. votes
- Voted moderately for laws to stop climate change. votes
- Voted moderately against a stricter asylum system. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- National Health Service (Procurement, Patient Choice and Competition) (No. 2) Regulations 2013 — Motion to Annul (24 Apr 2013)
“My Lords, the hour is late and many of us are extremely keen to hear from the Minister. He took a brave decision in withdrawing the original set of regulations, and now we have these laid before us. Many people have posed questions and I hope that he will address them all head-on in his summing up. The lead question that has been asked tonight is why there is a such disparity between the...”
- Air Quality — Question (24 Apr 2013)
“Given that poor air quality and particulate matter during pregnancy and for newborns in particular is known to increase the susceptibility to allergic disease later on in life, what work is being done to plot air quality with the use of health services by those who have severe allergic diseases and to plot the cost to the NHS of that air pollution?”
- Prisons: Suicide — Question (25 Mar 2013)
“Since the instance of two or more mental disorders among the prison population is estimated to be 15 times that of the rest of the population and up to 35-fold higher in female prisoners, despite the assessment that the Minister referred to and despite the fall in suicides, there remains a major treatment problem for prisoners with mental health disorders, particularly when they move around...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 17 debates in the last year — above average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 15 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 39.12% of votes in this House with this affiliation — average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 11 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — well above average amongst Lords.
- 53 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Baroness Finlay of Llandaff’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 483 times in debates — well above average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)