This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Baroness Drake’s activity (no more than once per day)
We’re missing a photo of Baroness Drake. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord on 5 July 2010
- Send a message to Baroness Drake (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Baroness Drake voted on key issues:
- Voted for more EU integration. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Never rebels against their party.
- Queen’s Speech — Debate (4th Day) (14 May 2013)
“My Lords, I am pleased to follow the noble Lord, Lord Stoneham, and to comment on the Government’s commitment to people who save for retirement and to create a single-tier pension. People save for their retirement through the compulsory national insurance system, through auto-enrolment into workplace pensions and through an active decision voluntarily to save more than is delivered by...”
- Written Answers — House of Lords: Pensions (24 Sep 2012)
“To ask Her Majesty's Government how much revenue they estimate would be raised by reducing the lifetime allowance for pensions tax relief to (1) £1.25 million, (2) £1 million, (3) £750,000 or (4) £500,000, in (a) 2013-14, (b) 2014-15, (c) 2015-16, or (d) 2016-17.”
- Written Answers — House of Lords: Finance: Kay Review (24 Sep 2012)
“To ask Her Majesty's Government what plans they have to implement Recommendation 7 of the Kay Review of equity markets that "regulatory authorities at EU and domestic level should apply fiduciary standards to all relationships in the investment chain which involve discretion over the investments of others, or advice in investment decisions".”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 7 debates in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 4 written questions in the last year — above average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 70.72% of votes in this House with this affiliation — well above average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 2 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Baroness Drake’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 43 times in debates — average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)