This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Baroness Donaghy’s activity (no more than once per day)
We’re missing a photo of Baroness Donaghy. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord on 1 July 2010
- Send a message to Baroness Donaghy (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Baroness Donaghy voted on key issues:
- Voted for more EU integration. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Never rebels against their party.
- Care Bill [HL]: Second Reading (21 May 2013)
“My Lords, I welcome the introduction of the Care Bill. There are areas which I hope to see strengthened, but it represents a basic framework on which future generations should be able to build. My concern is how we make the words a reality. It is not the first time that this has been mentioned in debates. Will future funding restraints prevent any real improvements? How can we ensure the...”
- Mesothelioma Bill [HL] — Second Reading (20 May 2013)
“My Lords, I congratulate the Minister on his commitment to the Bill and thank him for promoting it-I expect against considerable odds. I understand the reasons for the severe limitations, and I believe it is important that the Bill becomes law as soon as possible. We will have the opportunity in Committee to examine some areas, which have already been raised by noble Lords, to see whether...”
- Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Bill — Third Reading (20 Mar 2013)
“My Lords, it is extremely regrettable that the confusion about the failure to move Amendment 3 meant that attention was distracted from the moving of this amendment. I have sympathy for my noble friend Lord Whitty: he nobly stood in quickly but that distracted attention from the seriousness of the subject matter. The Minister will know that I raised this issue of impact assessments in...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 25 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 80.69% of votes in this House with this affiliation — well above average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 0 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Baroness Donaghy’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 41 times in debates — average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)