This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Baroness Campbell of Loughborough’s activity (no more than once per day)
Baroness Campbell of Loughborough
We’re missing a photo of Baroness Campbell of Loughborough. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord on 11 December 2008
- Send a message to Baroness Campbell of Loughborough (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Baroness Campbell of Loughborough voted on key issues:
- Has never voted on more EU integration. votes
- Has never voted on a stricter asylum system. votes
- Has never voted on allowing ministers to intervene in inquests. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Sport: Health and Well-being of Children and Young People — Debate (9 Dec 2010)
“My Lords, I add my congratulations and thanks to my noble friend Lord Pendry on securing this debate and on his personal tribute, which was greatly appreciated. The timing of this debate is very important, given the release of the White Papers on public health and education. I believe that sport is one of the most powerful tools we have to shape young people's lives. It is a cross-cutting...”
- Olympic Games and Paralympic Games 2012 — Motion to Take Note (Continued) (14 Jun 2010)
“My Lords, I thank the noble Lords, Lord Shutt and Lord Moynihan, for initiating this debate. I declare an interest as chair of two of the three bodies that have repeatedly been mentioned today-UK Sport and the Youth Sport Trust. I congratulate my noble friend Lady Grey-Thompson, who is not only an exceptional athlete but a remarkable role model. What makes our great athletes role models is...”
- Olympic Games 2012 — Debate (18 Jun 2009)
“My Lords, it is a great privilege and pleasure to make my maiden speech on a topic of such importance and one about which I feel so passionate. I should like to begin by congratulating the noble Lord, Lord Coe, on the immense progress he has made in delivering the Games to London. I am sure that his outstanding leadership from those early days in Singapore will continue to deliver a very...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 0 debates in the last year — below average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 1.75% of votes in this House with this affiliation — well below average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 4 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Baroness Campbell of Loughborough’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 3 times in debates — well below average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)