This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Baroness Berridge’s activity (no more than once per day)
We’re missing a photo of Baroness Berridge. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord on 20 January 2011
- Send a message to Baroness Berridge (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Baroness Berridge voted on key issues:
- Voted against more EU integration. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Occasionally rebels against their party.
- Offender Rehabilitation Bill [HL] — Second Reading (20 May 2013)
“My Lords, I will speak only briefly on the purpose of this Bill, as I spoke on these matters in response to the gracious Speech. Again, I declare my interest as a trustee of the charity Kainos Community. When I looked in more detail at the outline of the release on licence and the supervision requirements for offenders serving less than two years, I could not help but think, "Why have we not...”
- Queen’s Speech — Debate (2nd Day) (9 May 2013)
“My Lords, violent crime is down and the UK is a much more peaceful place. It is not often that one wakes up to such a good-news story as the lead item on the “Today” programme. So despite a recession and a decline in police numbers, the UK has seen a substantial and sustained reduction in direct violence over the past 10 years. These were the findings of the first UK Peace Index,...”
- Police: Racism — Question (25 Apr 2013)
“My Lords, I recently had the pleasure of spending six days out with team A of Southwark Metropolitan Police Service. During that time, we conducted a stop and search of a black man outside the Damilola Taylor Centre. Including myself, there were three representatives of the Metropolitan Police Service handling the coercive power of the state, and every single person who walked past us was...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 21 debates in the last year — above average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 9 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 92.91% of votes in this House with this affiliation — well above average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 49 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Baroness Berridge’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 38 times in debates — average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)