This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Lord Storey’s activity (no more than once per day)
Liberal Democrat Peer
We’re missing a photo of Lord Storey. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord on 3 February 2011
- Send a message to Lord Storey (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Lord Storey voted on key issues:
- Has never voted on more EU integration. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Occasionally rebels against their party.
- Upcoming Business – Lords: Main Chamber (17 Dec 2013)
“Tackling ticket re-selling in the sport, music and entertainment industries – Lord Storey.”
- Education: Contribution to Economic Growth — Motion to Take Note (5 Dec 2013)
“My Lords, I thank the noble Baroness, Lady Morgan, for initiating this important debate at such an opportune moment. Two days ago the OECD’s PISA education rankings were published, showing that the UK is flatlining in maths, science and writing. If we want a 21st-century workforce, we have to ensure that our young people are equipped with the necessary skills, drive, motivation and...”
- Schools: Expenditure Per Pupil — Question (4 Dec 2013)
“My noble friend will be aware that the Charities Act 2011 can allow leeway for independent schools to claim charitable status if they are deemed to be of public benefit. Can the Minister make an assessment of how independent schools can further justify that they deserve this status by sharing facilities with state-educated children in the local community, thereby enhancing their education and...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 32 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 102 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 51.27% of votes in this House with this affiliation — average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 7 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Storey’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 30 times in debates — below average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)