This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Baroness Berridge’s activity (no more than once per day)
We’re missing a photo of Baroness Berridge. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord on 20 January 2011
- Send a message to Baroness Berridge (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Baroness Berridge voted on key issues:
- Voted against more EU integration. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Occasionally rebels against their party.
- Police: Independent Police Commission Report — Motion to Take Note (5 Dec 2013)
“My Lords, I am grateful to the noble Lord for obtaining today’s debate, and many of my comments on the roles and responsibilities of the police are informed by my experience at the moment on the Parliamentary Police Service scheme. I am thoroughly enjoying this insight into the amazing work that our police do, and I have serious respect for teams like Team A at Peckham, who take a risk...”
- Anti-social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Bill — Committee (5th Day) (Continued) (2 Dec 2013)
“My Lords, I, too, am a member of the Joint Committee on Human Rights and wish to speak to Clause 91. I sympathise with the Government’s reasoning and motivation for this additional ground for possession being included in the Bill and appreciate the strong signals that are needed for people involved in rioting. I was in London in the summer of 2011 so I can directly share the concern of...”
- Church of England: Holistic Missions — Motion to Take Note (21 Nov 2013)
“My Lords, it is a great honour to welcome the noble Baroness, Lady Lawrence, to your Lordships’ House after such a moving and considered speech. I can confidently say that all in your Lordships’ House wish that the noble Baroness had not had to go through what she did after the murder of her son, Stephen. The tenacity, courage and boldness to stand up to such institutional...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 32 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 19 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 91.75% of votes in this House with this affiliation — well above average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 55 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Baroness Berridge’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 56 times in debates — average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)