This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Baroness Hollins’s activity (no more than once per day)
- Became a Lord on 15 November 2010
- Send a message to Baroness Hollins (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Baroness Hollins voted on key issues:
- Has never voted on more EU integration. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Human Rights — Motion to Take Note (21 Nov 2013)
“My Lords, I congratulate my noble friend Lord Alton on securing and introducing this important debate. It has been said that wartime rape is as old as war itself. Women’s lives and bodies have been unacknowledged casualties of war for too long, but now greater media awareness and reporting, probably in part because of the exceptional women journalists covering conflict, have brought...”
- Transparency of Lobbying, Non-Party Campaigning and Trade Union Administration Bill: Second Reading (22 Oct 2013)
“My Lords, despite government attempts to allay fears about this Bill, as we have been hearing today and as our mailboxes confirm, there are still grave worries from charities, voluntary organisations and other third-party organisations—worries that their everyday activities will be seriously affected by the excessive bureaucracy required by the legislation. I believe that all non-party...”
- Syria: Humanitarian Aid — Question (21 Oct 2013)
“Can the Minister tell the House how Her Majesty’s Government are assisting UK-based charities working in Syria—such as Hand in Hand which featured recently on “Panorama”—either financially or by supporting links with international NGOs? Hand in Hand, which includes senior NHS doctors, is providing medical aid directly into areas outside government...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 32 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 3 written questions in the last year — above average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 41.40% of votes in this House with this affiliation — average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 6 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — well above average amongst Lords.
- 28 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Baroness Hollins’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 68 times in debates — average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)