This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Baroness Grey-Thompson’s activity (no more than once per day)
- Became a Lord on 29 March 2010
- Send a message to Baroness Grey-Thompson (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Baroness Grey-Thompson voted on key issues:
- Has never voted on more EU integration. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Disabled People: Mobility Benefits — Question (2 Dec 2013)
“My Lords, I declare an interest in that I am in receipt of DLA but not of a Motability car. Regardless of whether the Government know the figures of who will be affected, this will affect a significant number of people. I travelled on a train this morning from Darlington to London. There were two spaces for wheelchairs and no accessible toilet on board. Can the Minister explain what...”
- Health: Birth Defects — Question for Short Debate (6 Nov 2013)
“My Lords, I thank the noble Lord, Lord Rooker, for tabling this interesting debate. As ever, your Lordships’ Chamber gives us a wonderful opportunity to think about certain topics in more detail and to challenge ourselves and our opinions. Until this debate was tabled I had not previously considered other methods of taking folic acid apart from the pills that were available over the...”
- Care Bill [HL]: Committee (6th Day) (16 Jul 2013)
“My Lords, I thank all noble Lords who have taken part in the debate, and also the Minister for his response. My amendment, which is about who is eligible and who is not, addresses the main crux of the Bill. I shall respond to a few points that noble Lords have raised. I agree with the noble Lord, Lord Warner, when he says that we need to be realistic. However, my view still is that a small...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 13 debates in the last year — above average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 11 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 47.53% of votes in this House with this affiliation — average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 2 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — above average amongst Lords.
- 16 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Baroness Grey-Thompson’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 61 times in debates — average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)