Occasionally rebels against their party in this parliament
How Lord Freud voted on key issues
- Has never voted on a stricter asylum systemDetails
- Voted against more EU integrationDetails
- Has never voted on allowing ministers to intervene in inquestsDetails
More on their full record
Level of employment in the United Kingdom – Lord Freud.
Mesothelioma Lump Sum Payments (Conditions and Amounts) (Amendment) Regulations 2014 – Lord Freud.
Pneumoconiosis etc. (Workers’ Compensation) (Payment of Claims) (Amendment) Regulations 2014 – Lord Freud.
More of Lord Freud's recent appearances
Other offices held in the past
- Shadow Minister, Work and Pensions (8 Sep 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- Shadow Minister, Work & Pensions (24 Jul 2009 to 8 Sep 2009)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 43 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- Has voted in 80.04% of votes in this House with this affiliation — well above average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 21 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — well above average amongst Lords.
- 102 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Freud’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 452 times in debates — well above average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)