How Lord Malloch-Brown voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Has never voted on a referendum on the UK's membership of the EUDetails
- Has never voted on university tuition feesDetails
- Voted a mixture of for and against an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituencyDetails
- Has never voted on raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per yearDetails
- Has never voted on fewer MPs in the House of CommonsDetails
- Voted a mixture of for and against more EU integrationDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Lord Malloch-Brown never rebelled against their party in this parliament
My Lords, is there not a tremendous disproportionality between the attention with which an individual passenger's luggage is microscopically examined and what she described as the trusted consigner, whose large packages cannot be examined in anything like the same detail? A second contradiction relates to the long-term interest that we share in the foreign policy of this. We have had many...
The Afghan Government increasingly have to contend with the insurgency's ability to promote its extremist ideology. In order to help counter the extremist narrative, the UK is committed to increasing the Afghan Government's ability to communicate their credibility and authority, particularly in the Pashtun Belt. The UK supports the Afghan Government in developing their communications capacity...
The UK continues to press others to share more of the burden in Afghanistan, focusing on what others can realistically deliver, including military and non-military. Lobbying efforts have resulted in real progress in the form of commitments announced at the NATO summit in Strasbourg on 3 and 4 April 2009. Many European nations, including eastern European NATO members, such as Poland, Romania...
More of Lord Malloch-Brown's recent appearances
Became a Lord on 9 July 2007
Other offices held in the past
- Minister of State, Foreign & Commonwealth Office (22 Jan 2008 to 24 Jul 2009)
- Minister of State (Africa, Asia and the UN), Foreign & Commonwealth Office (13 Jul 2007 to 22 Jan 2008)
- Minister of State, Foreign & Commonwealth Office (28 Jun 2007 to 13 Jul 2007)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 0 debates in the last year — below average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 11.06% of votes in this House with this affiliation — below average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 23 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — well above average amongst Lords.
- 9 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Malloch-Brown’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 324 times in debates — well above average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.