How Lord Taylor of Holbeach voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted very strongly for fewer MPs in the House of CommonsDetails
- Voted very strongly against more EU integrationDetails
- Voted very strongly for university tuition feesDetails
- Voted very strongly for raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per yearDetails
- Voted very strongly for an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituencyDetails
- Voted very strongly against a referendum on the UK's membership of the EUDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Lord Taylor of Holbeach occasionally rebelled against their party in this parliament
Misuse of Drugs Act 1971 (Amendment) (No. 2) Order 2014 – Regret motion – Baroness Smith of Basildon.
Immigration Bill - Third reading – Lord Taylor of Holbeach.
The relevant trigger date for the one file that the HO holds relating to Hilda Murrell is July 2014, when the Home Office will make an application to that month’s Lord Chancellor’s Advisory Council to allow this file to be transferred to the National Archives. Providing this application is approved, this file will be available for perusal by members of the public by 31 December 2014.
More of Lord Taylor of Holbeach's recent appearances
Other offices held in the past
- - Shadow Minister (Also Shadow Minister for Work and Pensions), Shadow Minister (27 Jul 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- Shadow Minister, Work & Pensions (19 Jan 2009 to 24 Jul 2009)
- Shadow Minister, Environment, Food & Rural Affairs (9 Jul 2007 to 27 Jul 2009)
- Shadow Minister (Environment, Food & Rural Affairs), Environment, Food & Rural Affairs (11 Jan 2007 to 6 Jul 2007)
- Deputy Chief Whip, Whips (11 Jan 2007 to 6 Jul 2007)
- Shadow Minister, Wales (11 Jan 2007 to 6 Jul 2007)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 89 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- Has voted in 76.83% of votes in this House with this affiliation — well above average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 3 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — above average amongst Lords.
- 44 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Taylor of Holbeach’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 930 times in debates — well above average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.