How Lord Taylor of Holbeach voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
Voted very strongly for university tuition fees Source
Voted moderately against more EU integration Source
Voted very strongly for raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year Source
Has never voted on a referendum on the UK's membership of the EU Source
Voted very strongly for fewer MPs in the House of Commons Source
Voted very strongly for an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Source
Get email notifications when Lord Taylor of Holbeach speaks in parliament.
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Lord Taylor of Holbeach occasionally rebelled against their party in this parliament
My Lords, this is an opportunity that the House gives itself each year, so that we can not only depart with the Christmas greetings of the noble Lord, Lord Young, but wish a happy Christmas to all the staff who support this House. We are extremely lucky in this place: the House of Lords is a byword for efficiency, courtesy and politeness, and that is manifested by all our staff in the way in...
I am sorry to interrupt my noble friend, but the Minister has not replied to her amendment at this stage. I have a feeling that she would like to hear from the Minister before she replies to her.
Approximately £850,000 of credit has not been used since the card was introduced in December 2009 for this reason.
More of Lord Taylor of Holbeach's recent appearances
Became a Lord on 5 June 2006
Other offices held in the past
- - Shadow Minister (Also Shadow Minister for Work and Pensions), Shadow Minister (27 Jul 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- Shadow Minister, Work & Pensions (19 Jan 2009 to 24 Jul 2009)
- Shadow Minister, Environment, Food & Rural Affairs (9 Jul 2007 to 27 Jul 2009)
- Shadow Minister (Environment, Food & Rural Affairs), Environment, Food & Rural Affairs (11 Jan 2007 to 6 Jul 2007)
- Deputy Chief Whip, Whips (11 Jan 2007 to 6 Jul 2007)
- Shadow Minister, Wales (11 Jan 2007 to 6 Jul 2007)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 74 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- Has voted in 77.65% of votes in this House with this affiliation — well above average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 4 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — above average amongst Lords.
- 45 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Taylor of Holbeach’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 1038 times in debates — well above average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from