My Lords, this is a sad affair. Would the Government possibly have another look at it?
Is it not the wish of the Government now to consult with America and China on how to deal with this situation? We cannot deal with it single-handed.
More of Lord Campbell of Alloway’s recent appearances
Former Conservative Peer
Entered the House of Lords in 1981
Left the House of Lords on 30 June 2013 — Died
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Statutory Instruments (Joint Committee) (14 Nov 2007 to 24 Mar 2011)
- Member, Draft Legal Services Bill (Joint Committee) (23 May 2006 to 25 Jul 2006)
- Member, Draft Constitutional Renewal Bill (Joint Committee) (5 May 2006 to 22 Jul 2008)
- Member, Human Rights (Joint Committee) (3 Jul 2001 to 30 Nov 2006)
- Member, Hybrid Instruments Committee (L) (14 Dec 2000 to 30 Jun 2013)
- Member, Ecclesiastical Committee (Joint Committee) (25 Mar 1998 to 7 May 2005)
- Member, Personal Bills Committee (2 Dec 1986 to 22 Oct 1991)
- Member, Privileges and Conduct, Committee for (L) (21 Nov 1984 to 11 Nov 1999)
- Member, Consolidation Bills (Joint Committee) (24 Nov 1981 to 30 Jun 2013)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 5 debates in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 42.64% of votes in this House with this affiliation — average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 3 people are tracking this peer
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 347 times in debates — well above average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from