How Lord Campbell of Alloway voted since 2001
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
Has never voted on fewer MPs in the House of Commons Source
Has never voted on university tuition fees Source
Voted moderately for an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Source
Voted moderately against more EU integration Source
Has never voted on raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year Source
See more votes Lord Campbell of Alloway has made recently in parliament.
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Lord Campbell of Alloway occasionally rebelled against their party in their last parliament
My Lords, this is a sad affair. Would the Government possibly have another look at it?
Is it not the wish of the Government now to consult with America and China on how to deal with this situation? We cannot deal with it single-handed.
More of Lord Campbell of Alloway's recent appearances
Former Conservative Peer
Became a Lord in 1981
Left House of Commons on 30 June 2013 — Died
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 5 debates in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 42.64% of votes in this House with this affiliation — average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 3 people are tracking this peer
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 347 times in debates — well above average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from