How Baroness Miller of Hendon voted since 2001
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
Voted very strongly for university tuition fees Source
Voted very strongly for raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year Source
Voted moderately against more EU integration Source
Has never voted on fewer MPs in the House of Commons Source
Voted a mixture of for and against an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Source
Has never voted on a referendum on the UK's membership of the EU Source
Get email notifications when Baroness Miller of Hendon speaks in parliament.
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Baroness Miller of Hendon occasionally rebelled against their party in this parliament
To ask Her Majesty’s Government whether they intend to take steps to resolve the West Lothian Question in the light of the impending grant of further taxation powers to the National Assembly for Wales and the forthcoming Scottish referendum.
I thank the Minister for his reply, but surely the SNP cannot be allowed to make a bet that it cannot lose if it fails to win the referendum. Why should Scottish MPs continue to have the right to vote on exclusively English affairs?
More of Baroness Miller of Hendon's recent appearances
Became a Lord in 1993
Other offices held in the past
- Shadow Minister, Trade & Industry (16 Dec 2005 to 11 Jan 2007)
- Spokespersons In the Lords, (Also Shadow Secretary of State for Scotland - Not In Shadow Cabinet) (13 Jun 2005 to 16 Dec 2005)
- Spokespersons In the Lords, Trade & Industry (20 May 2005 to 13 Jun 2005)
- Spokespersons In the Lords, Economic Affairs (22 Feb 2005 to 20 May 2005)
- Shadow Minister, Economic Affairs (10 May 2004 to 22 Feb 2005)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 1 debate in the last year — below average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 42.21% of votes in this House with this affiliation — average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 1 annotation on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 2 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Baroness Miller of Hendon’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 406 times in debates — well above average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from