How Baroness Gale voted since 2001
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
Voted moderately for more EU integration Source
Has never voted on a referendum on the UK's membership of the EU Source
Voted very strongly against raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year Source
Voted very strongly against an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Source
Voted very strongly against university tuition fees Source
Voted very strongly against fewer MPs in the House of Commons Source
Get email notifications when Baroness Gale votes in parliament.
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Baroness Gale occasionally rebelled against their party in this parliament
To ask Her Majesty’s Government how many people in England with (1) Parkinson’s, and (2) other conditions, have been prescribed Amantadine in each of the last five years.
To ask Her Majesty’s Government what measures they have put in place to address the need for training for health professionals concerning Parkinson's-related dementias. To ask Her Majesty’s Government how they are involving people with Parkinson's in the Department of Health's Dementia Challenge.
My Lords, it is a great delight and a pleasure to speak on behalf of the Opposition in this debate on the Wales Bill as we take our further steps on this journey of devolution which—as noble Lords who have taken part in today’s debate have outlined—we have been travelling along for many a long year. Many of those who have taken part in this journey—and some started way...
More of Baroness Gale's recent appearances
Became a Lord in 1999
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 8 debates in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 8 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 90.33% of votes in this House with this affiliation — well above average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 11 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — well above average amongst Lords.
- 6 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Baroness Gale’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 109 times in debates — above average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from