How Baroness Emerton voted since 2001
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Has never voted on raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per yearDetails
- Voted moderately for university tuition feesDetails
- Has never voted on an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituencyDetails
- Has never voted on a referendum on the UK's membership of the EUDetails
- Voted a mixture of for and against more EU integrationDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
My Lords, I support the amendment in the name of the noble Lord, Lord Hamilton, and agree with the views just expressed by the noble Baroness about spirituality. I ask for the forgiveness of your Lordships’ House for this late intervention on the subject. I speak as a retired nurse, but I am nevertheless aware of the situations that nurses are placed in concerning this issue. Let me...
My Lords, I, too, thank the noble Earl the Minister for what he has said. I think I have probably been more of a pain than anybody on this subject. I thank the noble Earl very much for the assurances that he has given. I have one or two very quick questions. He knows that I have a thing about Skills for Care and Skills for Health. Who is going to decide the membership of those groups? I am...
My Lords, on what evidence would the CQC base the answers to those questions?
More of Baroness Emerton's recent appearances
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 17 debates in the last year — above average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 9.00% of votes in this House with this affiliation — well below average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 14 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Baroness Emerton’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 74 times in debates — average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.