Hardly ever rebels against their party in this parliament
How Lord Harrison voted on key issues since 2001
- Voted a mixture of for and against greater autonomy for schoolsDetails
- Voted moderately for the hunting banDetails
- Voted very strongly for a stricter asylum systemDetails
- Voted for allowing ministers to intervene in inquestsDetails
- Voted very strongly against laws to stop climate changeDetails
- Voted very strongly for more EU integrationDetails
- Voted very strongly for introducing ID cardsDetails
- Voted very strongly for equal gay rightsDetails
More on their full record
To ask Her Majesty’s Government whether they have considered making an application to the European Union Solidarity Fund in the light of the flooding in the Somerset Levels.
My Lords, will the noble Baroness please ensure that the Government continue rightly to resist the calls to divert overseas aid money to tackle the floods? Will she also take the opportunity to clarify from where the money to help flood victims in the south will come, given the confusion wrought by the recent words of the Prime Minister?
My Lords, given the decline in lending to small businesses—
More of Lord Harrison's recent appearances
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 19 debates in the last year — above average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 53 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 72.69% of votes in this House with this affiliation — well above average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 10 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — well above average amongst Lords.
- 11 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Harrison’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 237 times in debates — well above average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)