How Lord MacLaurin of Knebworth voted since 2001
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Has never voted on more EU integrationDetails
- Has never voted on an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituencyDetails
- Has never voted on a referendum on the UK's membership of the EUDetails
- Has never voted on fewer MPs in the House of CommonsDetails
- Voted very strongly for university tuition feesDetails
- Voted very strongly for raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per yearDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Lord MacLaurin of Knebworth occasionally rebelled against their party in this parliament
My Lords, I thank all noble Lords for their contribution to this debate. There is much that the Minister can take away from what we have heard today. I hope that we will see business high on the Government's agenda. I beg leave to withdraw the Motion for Papers.
rose to call attention to the role of enterprise in the United Kingdom economy, the effect of taxation on the competitiveness of small and large businesses, and the current situation and future direction of manufacturing; and to move for Papers. My Lords, it is a great privilege to open this debate and to see so many of your Lordships here to take part. The success of business and enterprise...
asked Her Majesty's Government: What steps they are taking to encourage United Kingdom self-sufficiency in organic food.
More of Lord MacLaurin of Knebworth's recent appearances
Became a Lord in 1996
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 0 debates in the last year — below average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 10.22% of votes in this House with this affiliation — well below average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 2 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord MacLaurin of Knebworth’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 5 times in debates — well below average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.