How Viscount Allenby of Megiddo voted on key issues since 2001
- Voted moderately for more EU integrationDetails
- Voted a mixture of for and against greater autonomy for schoolsDetails
- Voted moderately against the hunting banDetails
- Voted a mixture of for and against introducing ID cardsDetails
- Voted moderately for laws to stop climate changeDetails
- Voted against allowing ministers to intervene in inquestsDetails
- Voted strongly against equal gay rightsDetails
- Voted moderately against a stricter asylum systemDetails
More on their full record
No, the amendment has been withdrawn.
My Lords, the noble Lord, Lord Carlile, cannot move Amendment No. 3, as he is sick.
My Lords, I should inform the House that if this amendment is agreed to, I shall not be able to call Amendments Nos. 25, 26 or 27.
More of Viscount Allenby of Megiddo's recent appearances
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 0 debates in the last year — below average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 37.64% of votes in this House with this affiliation — average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 4 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Viscount Allenby of Megiddo’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 10 times in debates — below average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)