No, the amendment has been withdrawn.
My Lords, the noble Lord, Lord Carlile, cannot move Amendment No. 3, as he is sick.
My Lords, I should inform the House that if this amendment is agreed to, I shall not be able to call Amendments Nos. 25, 26 or 27.
More of Viscount Allenby of Megiddo’s recent appearances
Former Crossbench Peer
Entered the House of Lords in 1984
Left the House of Lords on 3 October 2014 — Died
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Administration and Works Committee (L) (7 Jun 2005 to 12 Nov 2009)
- Member, Personal Bills Committee (10 Dec 2003 to 8 Apr 2010)
- Member, Procedure Committee (L) (1 Dec 1999 to 7 Nov 2002)
- Member, Administration and Works Committee (L) (17 Dec 1998 to 11 Nov 1999)
- Member, Adminstration Sub Committee (5 Jun 1997 to 19 Nov 1998)
- Member, Select Committee on Science and Technology Sub-Committee 2 (24 Oct 1996 to 8 Apr 1997)
- Member, House of Lords Offices Committee (22 Nov 1995 to 19 Nov 1998)
- Member, Selection, Committee of (L) (17 Nov 1995 to 19 Nov 1998)
- Member, House of Lords Offices Committee (6 Dec 1988 to 22 Oct 1991)
- Member, Refreshment Sub Committee (6 Dec 1988 to 8 Apr 1997)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 0 debates in the last year — below average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 37.50% of votes in this House with this affiliation — average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 4 people are tracking this peer
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 10 times in debates — below average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from