A selection of Viscount Allenby of Megiddo's votes
See full list of topics voted on
Has never voted on fewer MPs in the House of Commons Show votes
Voted a mixture of for and against more EU integration Show votes
Consistently voted for raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year Show votes
Has never voted on a referendum on the UK's membership of the EU Show votes
Generally voted against an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Show votes
Consistently voted for university tuition fees Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Viscount Allenby of Megiddo’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Viscount Allenby of Megiddo’s full vote analysis page for more.
No, the amendment has been withdrawn.
My Lords, the noble Lord, Lord Carlile, cannot move Amendment No. 3, as he is sick.
My Lords, I should inform the House that if this amendment is agreed to, I shall not be able to call Amendments Nos. 25, 26 or 27.
More of Viscount Allenby of Megiddo’s recent appearances
Former Crossbench Peer
Entered the House of Lords in 1984
Left the House of Lords on 3 October 2014 — Died
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 0 debates in the last year — below average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 37.50% of votes in this House with this affiliation — average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 4 people are tracking this peer
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 10 times in debates — below average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from