Hardly ever rebels against their party in their last parliament
How Lord Cuckney voted on key issues since 2001
- Voted moderately for greater autonomy for schoolsDetails
- Has never voted on a stricter asylum systemDetails
- Voted against equal gay rightsDetails
- Voted moderately against introducing ID cardsDetails
- Has never voted on more EU integrationDetails
- Voted a mixture of for and against the hunting banDetails
- Has never voted on laws to stop climate changeDetails
More on their full record
asked Her Majesty's Government: When the Department of Trade and Industry report into the flotation of the Mirror Group Newspaper plc will be published.
asked Her Majesty's Government: How many witnesses have so far been called by the inspectors conducting the investigation into the flotation of Mirror Group Newspapers plc.
asked Her Majesty's Government: What costs the inspectors have so far incurred since they were appointed on 6 June 1992 to investigate and report on the flotation of Mirror Group Newspapers plc.
More of Lord Cuckney's recent appearances
Former Conservative Peer
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 0 debates in the last year — below average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 10.94% of votes in this House with this affiliation — below average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 1 person is tracking this peer
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 0 times in debates — well below average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)