As this is manifestly a sordid plot from Saudi Arabia, would it not be more interesting if HMG had conversations with the Saudi Government about allowing women to drive cars in that country?
Is it not appalling that the irresponsible tabloids have completely forgotten the victims, whom they promised they would help first of all, as did the Prime Minister at the outset of this long debate?
More of Lord Dykes's recent appearances
Liberal Democrat Peer
Other offices held in the past
- Spokesperson for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs, Spokesperson for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (8 Jan 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- Spokesperson in the Lords (Cap Reform), Environment, Food & Rural Affairs (10 Jan 2007 to 8 Jan 2009)
- Spokesperson in the Lords (Europe), Foreign & Commonwealth Affairs (1 Jun 2005 to 8 Jan 2009)
- Spokesperson in the Lords, Foreign & Commonwealth Affairs (22 Feb 2005 to 1 Jun 2005)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 24 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 35 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 73.85% of votes in this House with this affiliation — well above average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 8 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — well above average amongst Lords.
- 2 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Dykes’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 208 times in debates — above average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.