This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Lord Murray of Epping Forest
Former Labour Peer
We’re missing a photo of Lord Murray of Epping Forest. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord in 1985
- Left Parliament on 20 May 2004
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Lord Murray of Epping Forest voted on key issues since 2001:
- Voted against greater autonomy for schools. votes
- Voted very strongly for the hunting ban. votes
- Has never voted on a stricter asylum system. votes
- Voted for equal gay rights. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Sometimes rebels against their party.
Most recent appearances
- Northern Ireland (17 Jan 2002)
“My Lords, as regards the murder of the young postal worker, does the Minister agree that the Irish Congress of Trade Unions is unwise to consider taking national industrial action as a method of opposing such violence, as, like the so-called Ulster workers' strike, that could set a dangerous precedent in the industrial life of Northern Ireland?”
- Written Answers — House of Lords: Criminal Records Bureau Information Systems and Services (24 Jul 2000)
“asked Her Majesty's Government: Whether they will announce the outcome of the invitation to tender for the Criminal Records Bureau Information Systems and Services.[HL Question number missing in Hansard, possibly truncated question.”
- Local Government Bill [H.L.] (1 Feb 2000)
“My noble friend Lord Graham is too modest to expatiate on his own modesty. Perhaps I may underline the modesty of the amendment proposed. For example, the noble Lord could have referred to telephone bills. He has not done so. He has confined the amendment to dealing with travel expenses. I emphasise to the Committee that that would not cost central government one penny. It would cost local...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has voted in 18.12% of votes in this House with this affiliation. (From Public Whip)
- 0 people are tracking this peer.