How Baroness Williams of Crosby voted since 2001
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
Voted very strongly for fewer MPs in the House of Commons Source
Voted moderately for more EU integration Source
Voted moderately for an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Source
Has never voted on a referendum on the UK's membership of the EU Source
Voted very strongly for raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year Source
Voted very strongly for university tuition fees Source
Get email notifications when Baroness Williams of Crosby speaks in parliament.
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Baroness Williams of Crosby sometimes rebelled against their party in this parliament
My Lords, I will make a brief intervention. I very much commend the amendment of the noble Earl, Lord Listowel. Quite simply, the position of 17 year-olds has changed radically since 1984. The proportion of young people staying on in education to 18 or beyond has almost doubled in that time, and many young people continue within their family structures until the age of 18, which was not so...
My Lords, I echo the comments of the noble Lord, Lord Crisp. The heroism of those who have volunteered from the NHS, and from all over the world, as health medics to work against Ebola is unbelievably impressive and should raise our sense of the possibilities of a human response of the kind that is needed for the desperate position laid out by the noble Baroness, Lady Kinnock. I shall be...
More of Baroness Williams of Crosby's recent appearances
Liberal Democrat Peer
Became a Lord in 1993
Other offices held in the past
- Leader In the House of Lords (26 Jan 2004 to 22 Feb 2005)
- Leader, House of Lords (26 Jan 2004 to 22 Feb 2005)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 42 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 52.31% of votes in this House with this affiliation — average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 3 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — above average amongst Lords.
- 31 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Baroness Williams of Crosby’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 489 times in debates — well above average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from