How Baroness Williams of Crosby voted since 2001
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
Voted very strongly for raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year Source
Has never voted on a referendum on the UK's membership of the EU Source
Voted moderately for an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Source
Voted very strongly for fewer MPs in the House of Commons Source
Voted moderately for more EU integration Source
Voted very strongly for university tuition fees Source
Get email notifications when Baroness Williams of Crosby speaks in parliament.
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Baroness Williams of Crosby sometimes rebelled against their party in this parliament
My Lords, we have heard a brilliant speech. I associate myself very much with what the noble Lord, Lord Deben, said about the absolute necessity for Ministers to be obliged to bear in mind all the time how far their policies and decisions are in line with the law. Like the noble Lord, Lord Deben, I was also a Minister for a long time. During that period, on more than one occasion, I was...
To ask Her Majesty’s Government what assessment they have made of the potential to mobilise NATO resources against the Ebola epidemic.
I thank my noble friend for that reply. I had the privilege two weeks ago of hearing the Assistant Secretary of Defense of the United States, Mr Andrew Weber, who is also the chief adviser to the President on the Ebola issue, pointing out that the Ebola incidence was now increasing at a rate where it was doubling every quarter. In that case he said that the absolutely essential element was...
More of Baroness Williams of Crosby's recent appearances
Liberal Democrat Peer
Became a Lord in 1993
Other offices held in the past
- Leader In the House of Lords (26 Jan 2004 to 22 Feb 2005)
- Leader, House of Lords (26 Jan 2004 to 22 Feb 2005)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 42 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 52.35% of votes in this House with this affiliation — average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 3 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — above average amongst Lords.
- 31 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Baroness Williams of Crosby’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 488 times in debates — well above average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from