A selection of Baroness Mallalieu's votes
See full list of topics voted on
Consistently voted against university tuition fees Show votes
Voted a mixture of for and against fewer MPs in the House of Commons Show votes
Consistently voted against raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year Show votes
Voted a mixture of for and against more EU integration Show votes
Generally voted against an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Baroness Mallalieu’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Baroness Mallalieu’s full vote analysis page for more.
My Lords, I congratulate the noble Viscount on securing this important and very urgent debate, and on attracting so many runners, although it means that we will all have to sprint from start to finish. I declare my interests as a former member of the British Horseracing Board and a current trustee of both Racing Welfare, which is the charity for those who work in racing, and their union, the...
My Lords, after 40 years as a legal aid practitioner I have hung my wig up so I have no direct personal financial interest to declare in this debate, for which we are all indebted to the noble Lord, Lord Howarth, but I do have an indirect one which puts me very much in mind of what has just been said by the noble and learned Lord, Lord Judge. Despite the strongest possible advice to the...
More of Baroness Mallalieu’s recent appearances
Entered the House of Lords in 1991
Currently held offices
- Member, Statutory Instruments (Joint Committee) (since 17 Jun 2015)
- Member, Consolidation Bills (Joint Committee) (since 17 Jun 2015)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Statutory Instruments (Joint Committee) (4 Jul 2013 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Member, Consolidation Bills (Joint Committee) (29 Oct 1992 to 30 Mar 2015)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 3 debates in the last year — below average amongst Lords. See all Baroness Mallalieu’s speeches
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 31.61% of votes in this House with this affiliation up to the 2015 general election — below average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 3 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Baroness Mallalieu’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 138 times in debates — above average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from