How Baroness Mallalieu voted since 2001
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
Voted very strongly against raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year Source
Has never voted on a referendum on the UK's membership of the EU Source
Voted moderately against an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Source
Voted very strongly against university tuition fees Source
Voted a mixture of for and against more EU integration Source
Voted a mixture of for and against fewer MPs in the House of Commons Source
Get email notifications when Baroness Mallalieu speaks in parliament.
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Baroness Mallalieu quite often rebelled against their party in this parliament
My Lords, I thank all those noble Lords from all sides of the House who spoke on Second Reading and, in addition, those who offered support throughout the Bill’s passage here. This Bill, begun as a Private Member’s Bill in another place, was introduced by Mr Julian Sturdy, the honourable Member for York Outer, to whom a special credit and thanks must go. It is the culmination of a...
My Lords, I understand that no amendments have been set down to this Bill and that no noble Lord has indicated a wish to move a manuscript amendment or to speak in Committee. Unless, therefore, any noble Lord objects, I beg to move that the order of commitment be discharged. Motion agreed.
More of Baroness Mallalieu's recent appearances
Became a Lord in 1991
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 7 debates in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 31.40% of votes in this House with this affiliation — below average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 3 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Baroness Mallalieu’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 135 times in debates — above average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from