A selection of Baroness Mallalieu's votes
See full list of topics voted on
Generally voted against an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Show votes
Consistently voted against university tuition fees Show votes
Consistently voted against raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year Show votes
Voted a mixture of for and against fewer MPs in the House of Commons Show votes
Voted a mixture of for and against more EU integration Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Baroness Mallalieu’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Baroness Mallalieu’s full vote analysis page for more.
My Lords, like others, I congratulate my noble friend Lord Hollick, his colleagues and officials who have produced a truly outstanding report. The 16 questions posed by them in chapter 9 are those that must receive satisfactory answers before this project goes ahead. I wish I could say that the Government’s written response either answers those questions or shows that the concerns...
My Lords, I thank all those noble Lords from all sides of the House who spoke on Second Reading and, in addition, those who offered support throughout the Bill’s passage here. This Bill, begun as a Private Member’s Bill in another place, was introduced by Mr Julian Sturdy, the honourable Member for York Outer, to whom a special credit and thanks must go. It is the culmination of a...
More of Baroness Mallalieu’s recent appearances
Entered the House of Lords in 1991
Currently held offices
- Member, Statutory Instruments (Joint Committee) (since 17 Jun 2015)
- Member, Consolidation Bills (Joint Committee) (since 17 Jun 2015)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Statutory Instruments (Joint Committee) (4 Jul 2013 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Member, Consolidation Bills (Joint Committee) (29 Oct 1992 to 30 Mar 2015)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 5 debates in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 31.40% of votes in this House with this affiliation — below average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 3 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Baroness Mallalieu’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 136 times in debates — above average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from