How Baroness Mallalieu voted since 2001
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Has never voted on a referendum on the UK's membership of the EUDetails
- Voted very strongly against raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per yearDetails
- Voted moderately against an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituencyDetails
- Voted a mixture of for and against more EU integrationDetails
- Voted very strongly against university tuition feesDetails
- Voted a mixture of for and against fewer MPs in the House of CommonsDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Baroness Mallalieu quite often rebelled against their party in this parliament
My Lords, I intervene briefly. I have deep unease about this clause for a number of reasons that have already been given by the noble Lords, Lord Marks and Lord Deben. I hope that the Minister will be able to help me further. I do not like mandatory sentences. As someone who has practised in the courts for 40 years on both sides, I have seen a great many cases involving knives. I have seen...
My Lords, the law in this area is a mess. It has continued in that form for so long because of a degree of selective blindness on the part of doctors, police and the prosecuting authorities but, one way or another, it is just about to change. The noble and learned Lord, Lord Falconer, has, I think, earned 10 out of 10 for courage in raising again an issue which Parliament has so far...
To ask Her Majesty’s Government what progress has been made with the Code of Practice on the hot branding of semi-feral moorland ponies.
More of Baroness Mallalieu's recent appearances
Became a Lord in 1991
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 13 debates in the last year — above average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 1 written question in the last year — above average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 30.38% of votes in this House with this affiliation — below average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 3 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Baroness Mallalieu’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 134 times in debates — above average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.